Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Pants? Who Needs Pants?

I am at a stage in my pregnancy where I still have pants that fit me, but I'd much rather wear a dress. Part of it is the warmer weather, which has me wanting to bare my legs. The other part of it is, I'm just not into waistbands right now... 

With that said, I've been living in dresses 75% of the time. The other 25% of the time, I can be found in comfy shorts, leggings, or my super stretchy maternity jeans. But dresses, they're my absolute favorite right now! 

Thankfully, I have an arsenal of hand me down maternity dresses from my friends, and have also scored a few awesome dresses on sale - both maternity & non-maternity. 

dress - Loft (non-maternity) // cardigan - J.Crew (non-maternity)
necklace - Loft (no longer available online) // sandals - Michael Kors via TJ Maxx

dress - Target // necklace - Nordstrom // sandals - Tory Burch

And since there are just some dresses that I can't wear with this bump, I convinced my sister to buy those & plan to borrow them after Olivia arrives! How cute is she in this midi-maxi from Loft?! I just love it & can't wait until I'm small enough to wear it myself! 

dress - Loft // sandals - DSW // bag - Kate Spade via TJ Maxx // shades - Ray Ban

** Linking Up with The Pleated Poppy & Because Shanna Said So **

Post a Comment